Saturday 10 November 2007

Nintendo Wii Virtual Console

Nintendo Wii what a system!

I was sceptical about getting one, but i'm glad I did! Now I can lose all those big retro carts and download to my hearts content.

Pity that the UK Virtual Console games are mostly the 50hz bordered versions though... But it very pleasant to see Nintendo releasing true classics that were not previously available in the European market, like SIN AND PUNISHMENT.

Also nice to see the addition of the NEO-GEO games, even if the only ones released so far are not the greatest... BLUE'S JOURNEY Aka RAGUY and MAGICIAN LORD are probably the titles currently available that I would personally consider? Just keeping my fingers crossed for the KING OF THE FIGHTERS series, VIEWPOINT, LAST RESORT, PULSTAR, BLAZING STAR and a few others to come along and i'll be a happy chap.

No comments: